FIX YOUR FEET®️
Providing Medically Necessary Surgery with A Cosmetic Result®️
TOP BUNION & HAMMERTOE SURGEON IN THE NORTHEAST
Dr. Yolanda Ragland
“Fix Your Feet ®” focusing on the surgical correction of painful and embarrassing forefoot deformities, including bunions and hammertoes, using the Tiara-Toe
Award Winning Practice
Top Doctor in NYC and DC
5 Stars - Patient Awarded Doctor
Read why Dr. Ragland yields the best results for all skin types. Click Here.
In addition to her many services, Dr. Ragland offers comprehensive evaluations aimed at educating her patients on the best surgical procedure relative to their specific condition(s). It is her conviction that patients should be more informed and involved in order to make the necessary decisions with regards to obtaining the best recommendations while in pursuit of corrective foot surgery for bunions, hammertoes, cosmetic foot surgery and other forefoot disorders. In fact, her tagline says it all, “I know what it's like to walk in your shoes”.
Dr. Ragland is a qualified, topnotch PODIATRIST and FOOT surgeon with the following certifications, awards and appraisals:
- First and only female Podiatrist with practices dedicated solely to bunion & hammertoe correction
- Best forefoot reconstructive surgeon in the northeast
- CEO & Founder of Fix Your Feet®️, Inc.
- 15 years of medical experience
- Practices on Park Ave in Manhattan NY and the Washington Metropolitan area in Downtown Bowie, MD
- Creator of the Tiara Toe™ Technique
- Coined the term Inter-Digital approach for hammertoe procedure
- Surgical Certificate of training from an Academic Affiliate of Weil Medical College of Cornell University
- Graduate of New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Graduated of University of Maryland, College Park
- Five year Dermatology Fellow at the National Institutes of Health
- Member of the American Society of Foot and Ankle Dermatology
- Member of the Physician Attending Association, Lenox Hill Hospital
- Member of the Manhattan Central Medical Society
- Attending Surgeon at Gramercy Surgery Center New York, NY
- Attending Surgeon at Midtown Surgery Center, New York, NY
As a graduate of the University of Maryland and the New York College of Podiatry Medicine, Dr. Ragland has preferred to situate her practice in Bowie, MD and New York City, where she also resides. Her patients travel to NYC during the weekday, or to Washington, DC where she sees patients one Saturday each month, and performs surgeries on the following Mondays. To see Dr. Ragland’s before and after results, click here.