Providing Medically Necessary Surgery with A Cosmetic Result®️
TOP BUNION & HAMMERTOE SURGEON IN THE NORTHEAST, WITH OVER 20 YEARS OF MEDICAL EXPERIENCE
Dr. Yolanda Ragland, DPM
“Fix Your Feet ®” focusing on the surgical correction of painful and embarrassing forefoot deformities, including bunions and hammertoes, using the Tiara-Toe™ technique is the brainchild of Dr. Yolanda Ragland, AKA Queen of Toes™. Her mantra, "Providing medically necessary surgery with a cosmetic result®”, is synonymous with her surgical practice and its final outcome in keeping with her patients’ concerns. While most Podiatric and Orthopedic surgeons often substitute remedial foot surgical procedures for aesthetic obligations, Dr. Ragland integrates these two domains and furnishes her patients with both functionality and relief. The revolutionary Tiara-Toe™ technique is a Pedi-Plastic™ approach that yields the best enhancement results consistent with an aesthetic outcome.
25 Influential Black Women in Business Awards
Award Winning Practice
Top Doctor in NYC and DC
5 Stars - Patient Awarded Doctor
Read why Dr. Ragland yields the best results for all skin types. Click Here.
In addition to her many services, Dr. Ragland offers comprehensive evaluations aimed at educating her patients on the best surgical procedure relative to their specific condition(s). It is her conviction that patients should be more informed and involved in order to make the necessary decisions with regards to obtaining the best recommendations while in pursuit of corrective foot surgery for bunions, hammertoes, cosmetic foot surgery and other forefoot disorders. In fact, her tagline says it all, “I know what it's like to walk in your shoes”.
Dr. Ragland is a qualified, topnotch PODIATRIST and FOOT surgeon with the following certifications, awards and appraisals:
- First and only female Podiatrist with practices dedicated solely to bunion & hammertoe correction
- Best forefoot reconstructive surgeon in the northeast
- CEO & Founder of Fix Your Feet®️, Inc.
- Over 20 years of medical experience
- Practices on Park Ave in Manhattan NY and the Washington Metropolitan area in Downtown Bowie, MD
- Creator of the Tiara Toe™ Technique
- Coined the term Inter-Digital approach for hammertoe procedure
- Surgical Certificate of training from an Academic Affiliate of Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Graduate of New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Graduated of University of Maryland, College Park
- Five year Dermatology Fellow at the National Institutes of Health
- Member of the American Society of Foot and Ankle Dermatology
- Attending Surgeon at Gramercy Surgery Center New York, NY
- Attending Surgeon at Midtown Surgery Center, New York, NY
- Honored by The Network Journal Among its Top 25 Influential Black Women in Business
- Yolanda Ragland, DPM, Maryland Promise Scholarship
As a graduate of the University of Maryland and the New York College of Podiatry Medicine, Dr. Ragland has preferred to situate her practice in Bowie, MD and New York City, where she also resides. Her patients travel to NYC during the weekday, or to Washington, DC where she sees patients one Saturday monthly, and performs surgeries on the following Mondays. To see Dr. Ragland’s before and after results, click here.
Featured in Well + Good
Running shoe recommendations for people with high arches and flat feet.
Featured in Shape
Why You Should Be Doing Calf Workouts—Plus One to Try
25 Influential Black Women in Business
Thank you to @Victoria Horsford for including my Honor in @newyorkbeacon among top "25 Influential Black Women in Business" in "What's Go...